As tradition dictates, in Val d’Orcia, Easter Sunday is celebrated at the table with a menu created ad hoc by our Chef with the excellent organic ingredients that our farm offers us at this time of year.
If you are looking for a restaurant to celebrate Easter with relatives and friends, we look forward to seeing you at Podere Il Casale in Pienza. The panoramic terrace of our restaurant will allow you to satisfy not only the palate but also the sight and the heart. Immersed in the heart of Val d’Orcia, overlooking Pienza and Monticchiello. At our guests’ disposal also the lounge of our restaurant.
Celebrate Easter in Pienza at Podere Il Casale restaurant. A special menu for a special day in contact with nature
Easter menù 21 April 2019
- Chef Welcome Entrée
- Traditional olive oil bruschetta with poached egg, pecorino cheese, asparagus and fresh favabeans
- Tagliatella with lamb ragout, ricotta cheese and lemon cream, crunchy artichoke
- Baby goat cooked in the oven with caramelized apples and savoury chicories
- Sweet sample to introduce the dessert
- Tartlet with dark chocolate ganache and species, red wine pears, ricotta cheese cream and vanilla crumble
45 € p.p. with a wine glass to welcome you, beverages excluded
POSSIBILITY TO REQUEST VEGETARIAN MENU