The pizza & pasta course is designed for all true fans of Italian cuisine.
Thanks to this video lesson you will learn about all the stages of preparation and many small tricks that you will need to make the final result really unique and special.
RECIPES AND TECHNIQUES:
– Bread drought (0,800g).
– Pizza dough for 2 people
– 2 types of fresh pasta: 1 short pasta and 1 long pasta
Duration of the activity: 1h30min.
- Bread, pizza and fresh pasta Class
- Podere il Casale Flours Box
– (Rye Flour, Soft Wheat Flour, Spelled Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina)
- Wine selection of 3 wines (1 btl Red/Regio, 1 btl Red/Fante, 1 btl White/Sibilla)
– Sibilla 2019 – Grape variety: 100% Trebbiano & Malvasia
– Fante 2019 – Grape variety: 100 % Sangiovese & Syrah
– Regio 2018 – Grape variety: 100% Sangiovese
Price of the activity: 300,- € per device
Language: Italian, English, German, French
How does the online course work?
The courses will take place on Zoom and last 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Available language: Italian, English, German
Once the participation has been confirmed, the online guests will receive a code by e-mail, thanks to which it will be possible to connect directly to the online course on a day and time slot available.
Before the day of the cooking class you will receive the list of ingredients, the recipes and the list of tools necessary for the realization of the different preparations, so that you can repeat them whenever you want.
During the live classes, guests will be guided through historical notes, production techniques and many curious anecdotes in the world of excellent products from the “Podere il Casale” and the Crete Senesi.
Participants will be able to interfere at any time with questions, curiosities and why not also sharing some personal experiences.
The scheduled start time for all those who connect from the United States is 07pm (Italy), which corresponds to 1pm Eastern / 12am Central / 10am Pacific. Specific requests will be taken into consideration.