The pizza, bread & pasta online course is designed for all true fans of Italian cuisine. Thanks to this video lesson you will learn everything about the various preparation phases and many small tricks that you will need to make the final result truly unique and special.
– Dough for bread with ancient grain flours (0,800g of bread)
– Pizza dough for 2 people
– Techniques and recipes for 2 types of fresh pasta: 1 short and 1 long
This Package includes:
– Complete online course of bread-making, pizza dough and fresh pasta (Duration of activity: approximately 1h30min)
– Casale Organinc Flour box – 1 Kg (Rye Flour, Soft Wheat Flour, Spelt Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina
– Selection of 3 Casale wines (1x red wine “il Regio” (750ml), 1x Red / Fante wine (750ml) + 1x Sibilla white wine (750ml)
– Casale cookbook
– Shipping cost of products and cookbook
How does the online course work?
The courses will take place on Zoom and last 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Available language: Italian, English, German
Once the participation has been confirmed, the online guests will receive a code by e-mail, thanks to which it will be possible to connect directly to the online course on a day and time slot available. You will also receive the list of ingredients, the recipes and the list of tools necessary for the realization of the different preparations, so that you can repeat them whenever you want.
During the live classes, guests will be guided through historical notes, production techniques and many curious anecdotes in the world of excellent products from the “Podere il Casale” and the Crete Senesi.
Participants will be able to interfere at any time with questions, curiosities and why not also sharing some personal experiences.
The scheduled starting time for all those who connect from the United States is 07pm (Italy), which corresponds to 1pm Eastern / 12am Central / 10am Pacific. Specific requests will be taken into consideration.